Offer Rail offers: Chur
Graubünden rail adventure
Graubünden has 937 mountains, 150 valleys and the Rhaetian Railway. In a nutshell – pure, unadulterated enjoyment! For from the Alpine City of Chur, the Rhaetian Railway follows a route, partially certified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, through rugged, ravines to gigantic glaciers. And all you need to do to experience this feeling of utter enjoyment is – nothing! Just sit back and enjoy. Or alight for a coffee on a piazza in the Puschlav. Or for a close encounter with some ibex in the mountain pastures.
- Cat. Budget, per person from CHF 323 for three nights*
*additional night CHF 70
- Cat. Comfort (***), per person from CHF 374 for three nights*
*additional night CHF 87
- Cat. Superior (****), per person from CHF 434 for three nights*
- *additional night CHF 107
- 3 nights accommodation, room with shower/WC, incl. breakfast
- 2 or 5 days unlimited travel with the graubündenPass on Rhaetian Railway, postal bus network, Chur bus and on routes of further partner companies, valid for 7 days
- Tourist city map with 32 excursion destinations from Chur
Further advantages with the Chur Guest Card
If you stay overnight in Chur, you will already receive the guest card from 1 night. This allows you to benefit from further inclusive services and discounts during your stay.
- Public transport in the city of Chur
- Cableways ride Chur-Brambrüesch for pedestrians
- Admission to Obere Au indoor & outdoor swimming pool in Chur
- Admission to cantonal museums
- Various excursion destinations
Reductions & Surcharges
- Reductions for children: For up to two children (up to the age of 16) the GraubündenPASS is free when accompanied by an adult.
- Reductions graubündenPass: With the Half-Fare and GA travel card of the SBB
- Surcharge graubündenPass: Options for 5 days / 1. class / seat reservation Bernina Express
- Surcharge single room: CHF 18.00 / night
Show all 9 images
Discover further rail journeys
The Alpine City of Chur is the ideal starting point for unforgettable railway experiences through the mountain landscape of Graubünden. Discover more rail journeys departing from Chur.