The new Guest Card Chur
After long preparatory work, the card presents itself very guest-oriented both in terms of services and integrated benefits. Today's guest expects attractive offers in the area of leisure activities and mobility. With the new guest card, which functions analogously and digitally, Chur is now meeting this need.
Who gets the Guest Card Chur?
As an overnight guest in Chur who has to pay the tourist tax, you can enjoy numerous advantages with the guest card.
What do you get with the Guest Card Chur?
inclusive services and attractive discounts during your stay.
With the guest card you can benefit from the following services at no extra charge:
- Free use of public transport in the TransReno fare network, Zone 1 in der 2. Klasse*(2nd Class). Not valid for bikes and dogs. Valid after check-in. Not included: Bernina Express and Glacier Express. In addition, the guest card is not valid if the trains do not stop in Felsberg, Chur West, Chur Altstadt Chur, Wiesental or Haldenstein.
- Free entry to the Obere Au indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free enty to the three cnatonal museums - Raetian Museum, Graubünden Museum of Natural History, Graubünden Art Museum
- Chur-Brambrüesch cableways: Free round trip for pedestrians
With the guest card you benefit from even more offers in Chur and it's surroundings at a special price.
- 20% discount on single admission to the Albula Railway Museum
Valid from 1 March 2021
- 20% discount on single admission to the Heidi village Maienfeld
Valid from 13 März 2021
- Reduction on admission to the Viamala gorge
Entrance fee adults: CHF 4.- instead of CHF 6.-
Entrance fee child: CHF 3.- instead of CHF 4.-
Valdi from 1 April 2021