Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary cycling tour «Rhine Valley»
Explore the beautiful landscapes on a cycling tour through the Rhine Valley. The tour starts at the train station in Chur at the information centre, where you will receive a detailled description of the tour and vouchers for the culinary menu along the way. The cycling tour takes you to small villages along the Rhine river. In Reichenau, you pass by the confluence of the Vorder and the Hinter Rhine. On the high plateau with the villages Bonaduz and Rhäzüns, you enjoy a beautiful scenery and you can visit the unique churches Sogn Paul and Sogn Gieri, dating back to the High Middle Ages. Along a nice cycling trail in the forests, you reach the golf course of Domat/Ems. Making a side trip into the historic old town of Chur, you finally get back to the starting point. To keep you going, you will be spoilt with culinary specialities at three restaurants along the route.
Show all 16 images
- CHF 55 per Person
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- Starting point: Mainstation Chur
- Starting time: 10.30 am
- Duration: ca. 5 - 6 h
- Cycling time: ca. 2 - 3 h
- Route: Chur - Tamins - Bonaduz - Rhäzüns - Domat/Ems - Chur
- 1 April - 31 October: Daily
Availability may vary on public holidays.
- For 1 - 6 persons online: 1 day in advance
- For groups (from 7 persons on) by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».
Discounted bike Rental
Bike rental is not included in the price and bikes must be organised by the participants. At Outside Chur, high-quality e-bikes can be rented in the city centre:
- Book rental bikes online here
- 10% discount on rental with promo code OCX10* (only accepted with valid booking)
Outside Chur, T +41 81 252 27 53, www.outsidechur.com