Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary hiking tour «Rhine Trail»
A pleasant hiking tour, which leads from the city center to the nearby Rhine river and back. It starts at the Chur train station, from where you soon follow the local stream called Plessur, which later on flows into the Rhine. Along the tree-covered riverside of the Rhine, you walk at the foot of the impressive Calanda mountain. On the way back to the city you will pass Switzerland's largest mural painting at the Mühleturm, then follow the Mühlbach stream and pass by the sculpture park at the Forum Würth, where you can see artworks of famous artists like Jean Tinguely, Bernhard Luginbühl, Not Vital or Niki de Saint Phalle.
Show all 6 images
- CHF 50 per Person
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- Starting point: Mainstation Chur
- Starting time: 11 am
- Duration: 3 ½ - 4 h
- Walking time: approx. 1 ¾ h
- Accessible to prams: Yes
- 1 April - 31 October: Daily / 1 November - 31 March: Monday-Saturday
Availability may vary on public holidays.
- For 1 - 6 persons online: 1 day in advance
- For groups (from 7 persons on) by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».