Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary hiking tour «Rhine Trail»
Enjoy a 3-course-menu on a walk along the three rivers Plessur, Rhine and Mühlbach. The hike is rounded off by a visit at the sculpture park at the Forum Würth, where you can see artworks of famous artists like Jean Tinguely, Bernhard Luginbühl, Not Vital or Niki de Saint Phalle.
A pleasant hiking tour from Chur to the nearby Rhine river. It starts at the Chur train station, from where you soon follow the local stream called Plessur, which later on flows into the Rhine. Along the tree-covered riverside of the Rhine, you walk at the foot of the impressive Calanda mountain. On the way back to the city you will pass Switzerland's largest mural painting at the Mühleturm, then follow the Mühlbach stream and pass by the 1'200 m2 large sculpture park at the Forum Würth, where you can see artworks of famous artists like Jean Tinguely, Bernhard Luginbühl, Not Vital or Niki de Saint Phalle.
Show all 6 images
- CHF 49 per Person
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- Starting point: Mainstation Chur
- Starting time: 11 am
- Duration: 3 ½ - 4 h
- Walking time: approx. 1 ¾ h
- Accessible to prams: Yes
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance / for groups of more than 6 persons: 3 working days*
*Menu choice required in advance