Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary tour: E-MTB pleasure tour with views
From Chur the route leads along the Plessur to Meiersboden, from where the ascent to Passugg begins. Via the Polenweg, which was extended by the Poles from 1940 to 1944 and thus got its name, the trail continues to Churwalden. Here you enjoy the 1st course of the 3-course menu in the Portal restaurant.
In Churwalden, the ascent begins via mountain and forest roads to the summit destination Churer Joch. You can also enjoy a magnificent view of the town of Chur and the Calanda massif.
On the other side of the valley, the no less breathtaking descent leads through the Schanfigg Valley past picturesque Walser villages and mountain landscapes. In the beautiful Graubünden mountain village of Tschiertschen, you enjoy lunch in the restaurant of Hotel The Alpina. The descent then continues on a little-used mountain road to Pasugg and back to the oldest town in Switzerland. To round off the tour, dessert is served at Café Arcas on the picturesque Arcasplatz.
Show all 7 images
- Starting point: Mainstation Chur
- Starting time: 10.30 am
- Duration: 5 - 5 1/2 h
- Time on the bike: 4h
- Route: Chur – Meiersboden – Passugg – Churwalden – Churer Joch – Tschiertschen – Passugg – Meiersboden – Chur
- The route is not suitable for children under 14 years
Discounted e-mountain bike rental
E-Mountain bike rental is not included in the price and bikes must be organised by the participants. At the bike shop Outside Chur, high-quality e-mountain bikes can be rented directly at Chur station. Reservation in advance is recommended.
- Book rental bikes online here
10% discount on rental with promo code OCX10* (only accepted with valid booking of a culinary tour)
- Make a reservation by phone, +41 81 252 27 53
Contact: Outside Chur, T +41 81 252 27 53, www.outsidechur.com
- Route description with detailed description of the tour
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- CHF 58 per person
- 24 June - 31 October 203: daily
Availability may vary on public holidays.
Good to know: On Monday, dessert will be served at Café Zschaler instead of Café Arcas. The offer remains identical and the two cafes are only a few meters apart.
- For 1 - 5 persons online: 1 day in advance
- For groups (from 6 persons on) by booking request form «for groups»: 3 working days in advance. Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».
Further culinary tours
Explore Chur and the surrounding area on a culinary hike, a culinary bike tour or a culinary snowshoe tour.