Eisfeld Quader - Ice skating in the middle of the city center
The romantically illuminated and harmonious music-sounding Eisfeld Quader is THE winter meeting place in the middle of the city center.
buy tickets online and save 10%
Buy your tickets via the www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop . So you avoid long queues at the checkout, save 10% and can go straight to the ice.
Let yourself be enchanted by the fairytale atmosphere on the ice field in front of the imposing quad schoolhouse. A separate area is reserved for hockey. Hot drinks and snacks are also available on site at Khurer Gnusswaga with tent (closed on Mondays).
Tip: Experience afternoons on the ice field
Opening hours 13 November 2021 to 27 February 2022*:
*Depending on the weather, the data may shift.
- Mon-Fri 11 am - 9 pm
- Sat 10 am - 9 pm
- Sun 10 am - 8 pm
- Christmas Eve 10 am - 4 pm
- Christmas closed
- New Year's Eve 10 am - 4 pm
- New Year's Day 10 am - 4 pm
- Berchtoldstag 10 am - 8 pm
- Skate rental CHF 6.- (+ deposit 20.-/ID),
- Ice skate rental for schools CHF 3.-,
- Ice skate grinding CHF 14.-,
- Walking aids per hour CHF 4.- (+ deposit 20.-/ID)
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.