Storytelling Café – « Women's Stories »
Personal stories through the ages
Together, we will get to the bottom of the following questions in the Storytelling Café:
- What are the benefits of reading women's biographies?
- Have I already actively dealt with my personal history?
- Which female ancestors helped shape me?
- How important are diverse women's biographies for our children?
- What helps the advancement of women in a global context?
Everyone is allowed to contribute their stories and impressions. After the storytelling part, we enjoy being together over a coffee or tea. You don't need any special preparation to participate, the joy of listening is valuable.
Tuesday, March 5
4 – 6 p.m.
Grabenstrasse 28, 7000 Chur
Responsible for this content Stadtbibliothek Chur.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses content from Guidle.