Seilbahnstation Alpenstadt Chur
Show all 14 images
Chur is the only city in Switzerland with its own winter and summer sports region, conveniently linked with the city by means of an aerial cableway. Starting point for hiking tours, mountainbike tours and the Alpenbikepark, as well as for ski & snowboard adventures, snowhoeing tours and much more....
SPRING / SUMMER / AUTOMN 2023
- Weekend operation: 1. April 2023–4. June 2023
- Public holiday operation: 7. April (Good Friday), 10. April (Easter Monday), 18./19. May (Ascension/Bridge Day), 29. May (Whit Monday)
- Daily: 10. June 2023–22. October 2023
- Weekend operation: 28./29. October and 4./5. November 2023
- Monday - Friday 8.30 am–4.30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday 8.30 am–5.00pm
- Weekend operation: 2. - 17. December 2023
- Daily: 21. December 2023 - 17. March 2024
- Weekend operation: 23./24. and 29. March - 1. April 2024
- First trip aerial cableway 8.30 am
- Aerial cableway 8.40 am – 5 pm, every 20 min.
- Ski lift 9 am – 4 pm
- Chairlift 4 am – 4 pm
- Chu-Chu train 8.40 am – 4.40 pm
Final check of the slopes at 4.15 pm, after that the slopes are closed.
- City bus line no. 1 from the Chur railway station
- Bus stop at "Brambrüeschbahn/Stadthalle"
- Highway exit Chur Süd
- Drive towards city centre
- Cableway station at Kasernenstrasse 15
Guests of the Chur Cableways park free of charge in the Stadthalle parking lot during operating hours. For this purpose, the control plate number must be entered independently in a list at the cableways station. The list is located after the turnstile, the entry is the responsibility of the cableways users.
Kasernenstrasse 15, 7000 Chur
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.