Bergstation Alpenstadt Chur
Show all 13 images
Chur is the only city in Switzerland with its own winter and summer sports region, conveniently linked with the city by means of an aerial cableway. Starting point for hiking tours, mountainbike tours and the Alpenbikepark, as well as for ski & snowboard adventures, snowhoeing tours and much more....
SPRING / SUMMER / AUTOMN 2021
Weekend and public holidays: 2. April - 6. June 2021
- Daily: 12. June - 24. October 2021
- 8.30 am - 5 pm
- Saturday evening: 12. June - 28. August 2021, until 10 pm
- Weekend and public holidays: 4. - 19. December 2021
- Daily: 23. December 2021 - 13. March 2022
- Weekends and public holidays: 19./20. and 26./27. March 2022 (depending on snow conditions)
Saturday evening: 8. January - 5. March 2022 until 10 pm
- First trip aerial cableway 8.30 am
- Aerial cableway 8.40 am – 4.40 pm, every 20 min.
- Ski lift 9 am – 4 pm
- Chairlift 4 am – 4 pm
- Chu-Chu train 8.40 am – 4.40 pm
Final check of the slopes at 4.15 pm, after that the slopes are closed
- City bus line no. 1 from the Chur railway station
- Bus stop at "Brambrüeschbahn/Stadthalle"
- Highway exit Chur Süd
- Drive towards city centre
- Cableway station at Kasernenstrasse 15
Guests of the Chur Cableways park free of charge in the Stadthalle parking lot during operating hours. For this purpose, the control plate number must be entered independently in a list at the cableways station. The list is located after the turnstile, the entry is the responsibility of the cableways users.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.