Stay in Chur. Discover Graubünden.
Chur is the entrance gate and main town of Switzerland's largest holiday region. Stay overnight in one of the most centrally located hotels in Graubünden and use the Alpine City as starting point for your railway or mountain experiences. From the cosy and inexpensive guesthouse to the upscale city hotel; you are sure to find the right accommodation here.
7 reasons for an overnight stay in Chur
- Location: The Alpine City – surrounded by mountain magic
- Departure point: Unique railway and mountain experiences
- History & architecture: The oldest city in Switzerland
- Culture: 9 museums, 7 galleries, 2 theatres, numerous events
- Gastronomy & Shopping: 130 restaurants and more than 500 shops
- Local mountain Brambrüesch: From the city direct to the mountain
- Climate: One of the warmest cities in Switzerland and fog-free