Historical Site Weitere Umgebung Chur
Show all 8 images
The ruins of Alt-Aspermont Castle, situated to the south and 180 metres higher than the Molinära estate, are the former ancestral seat of the von Aspermont family (in the service of the Diocese of Chur). The Molinära farmstead, among other things, belonged to the castle until the move to Jenins in the middle of the 13th century. In 1275, Bishop Conrad III of Belmont gave Old Aspermont to Baron Walter IV of Vaz, together with the farms Molinära, Trimmis and Tomils. It was returned to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Chur in 1299.
Molinära, 7203 Trimmis
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.