Hallenbad Alpenstadt Chur
Obere Au air dome
Show all 7 images
The wintertime outdoor pool. The 50-meter-long eight-lane pool at Obere Au is covered by an air-supported structure during winter, so that you can swim your lengths even during the cold season. Access is through the indoor pool, from which a heated connecting tunnel leads into the air-supported structure.
Please find the pools prices here.
Buy single tickets for the air dome pool online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
How it works:
- Select the desired ticket with or without ChurCard and the corresponding age group.
- Buy online with credit/debit card or Twint
- Receive ticket with QR code by e-mail
- Exchange the QR code for a chip wristband at the ticket machine on site
- Validate chip wristband at the turnstile of the corresponding facility
- Close and open the locker with the chip wristband
- The swimming fun can begin!
- To leave the facility place the chip wristband in the automatic return machine
The tickets are valid for 3 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Single tickets are also available on site from the ticket machines.
23. September 2023 to 21. April 2024
- Monday - Friday, 8 - 10am and 12 - 3.30pm (Wednesdays until 4pm)
- Saturday, 11am - 4pm
- Sunday, 11am - 3pm
New Year, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day closed
Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, 11am - 4pm
Other holidays 11am - 3pm
Revision - facility closed: 15./16.01.2024
Clubs, schools and aquafit courses can make bookings on agreement with us. Coaches and teachers seeking to book for clubs and schools need to provide a valid SLRG Module Pool Plus or equivalent.
Obere Au air dome
Sport- und Eventanlagen Chur, Grossbruggerweg 6, 7000 Chur
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.