Hallenbad Alpenstadt Chur
Obere Au Indoor Pool
Show all 11 images
Whether you want to swim lengths in the 25m-pool, jump from the diving tower (1, 3, or 5 meters), or try out your first strokes in the learning or paddling pools - there's something for everyone to enjoy at the Obere Au indoor pool, even more so with the 85m-long slide. In the outside area of the indoor pool there is also the Aquamarine warm water wellness pool with various massage jets and whirlpool systems. Use of the Aquamarine is included in the indoor pool admission. Then you can refuel in the Obere Au sports restaurant, build up your strength in the gym, or relax in a sauna or infrared cabin. Free wifi for our guests in the foyer.
- 25m pool, diving tower pool, beginner pool: 28-30°C
- Paddling pool: 32°C
- Aquamarine (outdoor): summer 31-33°C, winter 32-35°C
Children's Play Afternoon
The large pool in the indoor pool is completely available to children, the lanes are removed and the pool is filled with various play equipment, such as rings, noodles, planks, AirSmiley, inflatable mattress for climbing etc. The diving boards and slides invite you in to play! More info.
Please find the pool prices here.
New as of 3 May 2023: Changeover to chip wristbands for access and lockers - further information.
Buy single tickets for the Obere Au indoor pool and the Aquamarine wellness pool online: www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
- Select the desired ticket with or without ChurCard and the corresponding age group.
- Buy online with credit/debit card or Twint
- Receive ticket with QR code by e-mail
- Exchange the QR code for a chip wristband at the ticket machine on site
- Validate chip wristband at the turnstile of the corresponding facility
- Close and open the locker with the chip wristband
- The swimming fun can begin!
- To leave the facility place the chip wristband in the automatic return machine
The tickets are valid for 3 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be returned.
Single tickets are also available on site from the ticket machines.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 9.30pm (last admission 8.45pm)
Saturday, Sunday, holidays 9am - 6pm (last admission 5 pm)
Holidays (different opening hours)
Easter Sunday, New Year, Christmas Day closed
Ascension/Whit Monday, 9am - 6pm
National Day (01.08.), 9am - 5pm
Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, 9am - 4pm
Revision - facility closed: 15./16.01.2024 & 10.-28.06.2024
Summer reduced opening hours
- 13. May - 3. September 2023: closes at 11.30am on saturdays and sundays in sunny weather conditions
- 2. July - 14. August 2022: closes at 11.30am daily in sunny weather conditions
- In case of uncertain weather conditions you will be informed at www.sportanlagenchur.ch/en whether the indoor pool is open all day or whether it will be closed from lunch time.
Obere Au Indoor Pool
Sport- und Eventanlagen Chur, Grossbruggerweg 6, 7000 Chur
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.