Ice Rink Chur
Quader outdoor ice rink
Show all 10 images
Winter adventure week 24.02.-03.03.2024
Experience a varied programme for everyone: Zumba® Kids and play afternoons for children, AquaFit, meditation sound therapy and sauna events for adults as well as ice disco for everyone! Additional infos.
The Quader outdoor ice rink, with its romantic lighting and atmospheric music, is the winter meeting place in the heart of the city, just a two-minute walk from the railway station. Allow yourself to be enchanted by the fairy-tale ambience on the ice rink in front of the imposing Quader school building. A separate section is reserved for hockey enthusiasts, while the remaining area is open to people of all ages wishing to practise their ice-skating skills.
The "Khurer Gnusswaga" - Chur food stall - stands next to the Quader outdoor ice rink. The food stall offers homemade dishes of best quality for every appetite. A small heated tent next to the ice field provides cosy warmth where you can enjoy your drink or meal. More information about the Khurer Gnusswaga
Skating for wheelchair users
The Cerebral foundation has provided the city of Chur with a so-called "ice glider", a platform with its own blades that allows wheelchair users to access the ice. The gliders are designed to adapt to most common wheelchair models. The glider can be used free of charge. See flyer for images.
Please find ice sports prices here.
Buy your tickets online at the ticket shop www.sportanlagenchur.ch/ticketshop
- buy your ticket online with or without ChurCard, adult or child
- pay by credit/debit card or Twint
- receive your ticket with QR code by e-mail
- validate your QR code at the entry to the ice rink
- let the ice fun begin!
The tickets are valid for 3 days from the date of purchase. Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled.
Children unter 6 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Ice skates CHF 6.-
- Beginners ice skates (2 blades) CHF 3.-
- Sharpen ice skates CHF 14.- (within 1 to 3 days)
- Skating aids per hour CHF 4.-
- Ice hockey stick CHF 3.-
- Ice hockey helmet CHF 4.-
- Soft puck CHF 4.- (sale only)
An ID-card has to be deposited for all rental items.
- Monday-Friday 11am-9pm
- Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 10am-8pm
- Groups possible from 10am on Tuesdays and Thursdays (on request only)
*Season depending on weather
The Quader outdoor ice rink is generally always open, except in heavy rain or lots of fresh snowfall. If the weather is uncertain, we will be happy to inform you on: +41 81 254 42 99
- Christmas Eve, 10am-4pm
- Christmas Day closed
- Boxing Day, 10am-8pm
- New Years Eve, 10am-4pm
- New Year, 10am-4pm
- 2nd January, 10am-8pm
Special opening hours
- Christmas holidays 27.12.2023-05.01.2024 opening at 10am on weekdays (Khurer Gnusswaga opening at 11am)
- Sports holidays 26.02.-01.03.2024 opening at 10am on weekdays
Quader outdoor ice rink
Masanserstrasse 22, 7000 Chur
Responsible for this content Chur Sports and Event Facilities.