Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary hiking tour with tobogganing fun
On this easy and panoramic hhiking tour between Brambrüesch and Pradaschier you will enjoy great views of the mountain world around Lenzerheide.
The tour starts at the mountain station of the aerial cableway in Brambrüesch. After a starter at the Bergbaiz, you walk through a forest to the Malixer Alp. The trail meanders through relatively flat terrain through a splendid mountain flora and slowly climbs higher to the Galti-Alp and finally to the highest point of the hike. A pleasant descent follows at the end and soon the destination of the tour is reached with the Pradaschier mountain station, where a cosy mountain restaurant with a large sun terrace awaits you.
On the way down to Churwalden you can get some thrills with Switzerland's longest toboggan run. From the valley station in Churwalden, the post bus takes you back to Chur in 30 minutes.
Show all 7 images
- Starting point: Valley station of the Chur Cableways
- Recommended starting time: Between 10am and 10.30am
- Duration: appr. 5 - 6 h
- Hiking time: appr. 2 h
- Distance: 6.3 km
- Route: Top station of Brambrüesch gondola - VIVA berg.baiz - Galtialp - Pradaschier
- Children from 3 years up: Toboggan can only be used together with an adult
- Children from 8 years up: Toboggan can be used alone (Minimum size: 135 cm)
- Toboggan run: Toboggan run cannot be used when rainy
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Aerial cableway ride Chur-Brambrüesch
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- Toboggan ride Pradaschier - Churwalden
- Return journey by post bus from Churwalden to Chur
- CHF 98 per person
- CHF 85 per person (with Half-Fare Card / GA / Swiss Travel Pass)
- CHF 61 per child (6 - 15 years)
- CHF 32 per child (3 - 5 years)
- Daily: 11. June - 23. October 2022
- Weekend/Holidays: 26. - 29. May and 4. - 6. June 2022
- For 1 - 6 persons online: 1 day in advance
- With a Geschenkidee voucher by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
- For groups (from 7 persons on) by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».
Further culinary tours
Explore the Alpine town of Chur and the Rhine Valley on a culinary hike, a culinary bike tour or a culinary snowshoe tour.