Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary tour: Pleasure hike with tobogganing fun
On this easy and panoramic hiking tour between Brambrüesch and Pradaschier you will enjoy great views of the mountain world around Lenzerheide.
The tour starts at the valley station of the Chur Cableways. After a short ride on the cable cars, you will find yourself in the middle of the Brambrüesch recreation area, where the hike can begin. After a few minutes, there is already the first culinary stopover in the Bergbaiz.
From the Bergbaiz, the trail leads to the Malixeralp. The path winds through relatively flat terrain with magnificent mountain flora, and slowly climbs higher to the Galti-Alp and finally to the highest point of the hike. A pleasant descent follows and soon the destination of the tour is reached with the Pradaschier mountain station. Here the cosy mountain restaurant with its large sun terrace invites you to visit.
From the mountain station down to Churwalden you can enjoy the action on the longest toboggan run in Switzerland. Afterwards, you can enjoy dessert in the Portal restaurant not far from the valley station before returning to Chur by post bus.
Show all 7 images
- Starting point: Valley station of the Chur cableways
- Recommended starting time: Between 10am and 10.30 am
- Duration: appr. 5 - 6 h
- Hiking time: appr. 2 h
- Accessible to prams: No
- Wheelchair accessible: No
- Route: Brambrüesch – Malixer Alp – Galti-Alp – Bären-Alp – Pradaschier mountain station – Churwalden – Chur
- Tobogganing for children: Toboggans can be used by children from 3 years on, when used together with an adult. From 8 years on (minimum size: 135 cm), toboggans can be used alone.
- Toboggan run: Toboggan run cannot be used when rainy
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Aerial cableway ride Chur-Brambrüesch
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- Toboggan ride Pradaschier - Churwalden
- Return journey by post bus from Churwalden to Chur
- Adults (from 16 years on): CHF 116
- Adults with Half-Fare Card/GA/Swiss Travel Pass: CHF 101
- Children (6 - 15 years): CHF 87
- 10 June - 23 October 2023: daily
- For 1 - 5 persons online: 1 day in advance
- With a Geschenkidee voucher by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
- For groups (from 6 persons on) by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».
Further culinary tours
Explore Chur and the surrounding area on a culinary hike, a culinary bike tour or a culinary snowshoe tour.