Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary tour: Chur Panorama Trail
The sun-kissed panoramic trail starts in the city center and takes you into the beautiful forest of Chur. Along the edge of the forest you continue to the most beautiful viewpoint of the city, the Haldenhüttli, located just above the old town of Chur. Passing by the episcopal courtyard and the famous cathedral the tour finally leads into the historic old town of Chur and back to the starting point.
Option: Take the bus no. 4 until the bus station Waldhaus
If you prefer a shorter hiking tour you can take the bus no. 4 and get out of the bus at the bus station Waldhaus and enjoy directly your appetizer in the Cafeteria Waldhaus. Please note, that the bus ticket is not included in the tour package.
Show all 5 images
- Starting point: Mainstation Chur
- Starting time: 10.45 am
- Duration: 4 h (option by bus approx. 3 h)
- Walking time: 2 ¼ h (option by bus approx. 1 ½ h)
- Accessible to prams: No
- Wheelchair accessible: No
- Route description with detailed description of the tour
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- CHF 59 per person
Children under 6 years can join free of charge. Menu options are to be discussed directly at the restaurants and must be paid separately.
- 1 April - 31 October 2023: Tuesday - Sunday
Availability may vary on public holidays and during the event «Churer Fest»
- For 1 - 5 persons online: 1 day in advance
- For groups (from 6 persons on) by booking request form «for groups»: 3 working days in advance. Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».
Further culinary tours
Explore the Alpine town of Chur and the Rhine Valley on a culinary hike, a culinary bike tour or a culinary snowshoe tour.