Offer Guided tour
Guided tour of the cathedral Chur
The Bishop's Palace in Chur is much like a small town set high above the city because of the fortifications surrounding the courtyard. The triple-naved Cathedral of the Assumption is located in the centre of the courtyard. It may be described as the most significant building in the city.
Somewhat plain from the outside, it impresses with its magnificent interior.
Private guided tour
- CHF 170 per group
- All year round, on request
- Flexibel / 1 hour
- In front of the portal of the cathedral
- From 1 until maximum 20 persons per guide
- German, English, Italian, French
- Online by mail or telephone at Chur Tourism
- National: invoice (will be sent by e-mail after the event)
- International: by credit card
- No cash payments are accepted
Good to know
Opening hours of the cathedral:
- Monday - Thurday: 6 am - 7 pm*
*Tuesday closed from 11.45 am - 1.15 pm
- Friady: 8 am - 5.45 pm
- Saturday: 6 am - 3.30 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm - 4.30 pm l 6 pm - 7 pm
Please note that the cathedral cannot be visited during service times (notice board in front of the portal).