Offer Day trip
What is Cross Golf?
Cross Golf is a variation of classic golf. However, it is not played on golf courses, but in all possible places that allow a game. The Cross Golf course on Brambrüesch is played on nine holes between the gondola mountain station (material hand-out) and the «Bergbaiz Brambrüesch» (material return). Who can complete the course with the fewest strokes?
Chur's local mountain is easily reached from the city of Chur by cableways. The course starts right at the top station of the gondola lift: in idyllic surroundings and with a great mountain panorama, you tee off and «hole out». Specially made wooden sculptures and other objects form the target. Rock’n’hole!
- When playing Cross Golf, walkers, hikers and bikers must always be given the right of way and, if necessary, it helps to communicate actively and in a friendly manner («we play with a special softball on the official Brambrüesch Cross Golf course»).
- In Brambrüesch, Cross Golf is only allowed on the specifically defined courses.
- You are only allowed to play with the special Cross Golf balls.
- Please be considerate and make sure to avoid dangerous situations and to not cause a disturbance.
- The IG Brambrüesch and die Chur Cableways do not assume any liability.
Process and important information
- Cross Golf tickets are available at the valley station of the Chur Cableways during operating hours. Persons, which travel to Brambrüesch by car, can get tickets at the office of the AIS sports school on Tuesdays - Sundays. IMPORTANT: The sports school is closed on Mondays.
Groups of 10 persons and more have to register in advance by using the booking request form.
- The material is handed out at the top station of the gondola lift in Brambrüesch.
- A deposit of CHF 10 per play set must be paid, which will be refunded when the material is returned completely.
- Special children's clubs are available, Cross Golf is recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Detailed information about the course and further instructions are listed on the information sheet which will be provided when the material is handed out.
Show all 6 images
- CHF 15 (adults 16 years and older)
- CHF 35 (combi ticket adults incl. cableways)
- CHF 28 (combi ticket adults incl. cableways, with Half-Fare Card or GA)
- CHF 9 (children up to 16 years)
- CHF 17 (combi ticket children incl. cableways)
Cross Golf Equipment (golf clubs, special Cross Golf softballs, Golf-Tee)
Information sheet with instructions, course map, scorecard and writing utensils.
- Daily: 22. July - 22. October 2023, daily
- Weekend operations: 28./29 October
- To the operating hours
- 20% discount for groups of 10 or more
- Up to 10 persons: Tickets can be purchased directly at the valley station of Chur cableways. A prior registration is not necessary.
- From 10 persons on: Registration 3 days in advance via booking request form required.
A cosy mountain restaurant is available on Brambrüesch in the immediate vicinity of the Cross Golf course and invite you to round off your Cross Golf experience in comfort:
- Bergbaiz Brambrüesch (material return).
Advance reservations are compulsory for groups.
Every Saturday evening from mid-July to the end of August, evening golfing is possible as part of the evening operation of the cableways. The latest time to return to the Bergbaiz is at 7.30 pm.
Supported by the GKB Contribution Fund.