Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary tour: Fünf Dörfer region
The enjoyable round tour leads from Chur through the idyllic Fürstenwald forest and on a varied route through the «Fünf Dörfer» region towards Landquart. En route, you are crossing the vineyard landscape between Trimmis and Zizers as well as the castle «Marschlins». On the return journey you follow the popular cycling route along the Rhine river back to Chur, where the tour ends in the picturesque old town.
Show all 5 images
- Starting point: Mainstation Chur
- Starting time: 9.30 am
It is important to keep to the starting time.
- Duration: ca. 5 - 6 h
- Cycling time: ca. 2 ½ - 3 ½ h
- Route: Chur - Fürstenwald - Trimmis - Zizers - Igis - Landquart - Rheinroute - Haldenstein - Chur
Discounted bike rental
Bike rental is not included in the price and bikes must be organised by the participants.
At the bike shop Outside Chur, high-quality e-bikes can be rented directly at Chur station. Reservation in advance is recommended.
- Book rental bikes online here
10% discount on rental with promo code OCX10* (only accepted with valid booking of a culinary tour)
- Make a reservation by phone, +41 81 252 27 53
Contact: Outside Chur, T +41 81 252 27 53, www.outsidechur.com
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Tasty 3 course menu in three different restaurants along the route
- Monday - Friday, Sunday: Menu culinary tour «Fünf Dörfer»
Lunch must be taken between 11.45 am and 1.30 pm
On Monday, dessert will be served at Café Zschaler instead of Café Arcas, but the offer will remain identical
- Saturday: Menu culinary tour «Fünf Dörfer»
On Saturday the main course will be served at Café Signer instead of Restaurant Fünf Dörfer. Please note the adapted menu card.
- CHF 62 per person
- Saturday Tour: CHF 45 per person
- 1 April - 31 October 2023: Daily
Availability may vary on public holidays and during the event «Churer Fest»
- For 1 - 5 persons online: 1 day in advance
- For groups (from 6 persons on) by booking request form: 3 working days in advance
Menu choice for starter and main course is required in advance. Please let us know your menu choice in the booking form under «remarks».
Further culinary tours
Explore Chur and the surrounding area on a culinary hike, a culinary bike tour or a culinary snowshoe tour.