Offer Group offers
Guided tour of Chur with a typcial Grisons dish
On this historical walking tour of Chur, you can discover all kinds of interesting facts & stories about the oldest city in Switzerland. Afterwards, you have the opportunity to get to know the region from a culinary point of view - by tucking into a multi-course menu of Graubuenden specialities in a lovely restaurant in the old town. You have the choice between the the unique «Zunfthaus zur Rebleuten», the listed «Restaurant Drei Könige» and the tradition-rich «Gasthaus Gansplatz».
Show all 3 images
- Guided tour through the Old town of Chur (2h)
- Traditional Grisons menu (drinks not included)
Restaurants & menus
- Group size: Available for groups from 5 persons on
- Duration: 1/2 day
- from CHF 84 on per person (for 5 participants)
- from CHF 67 on per person (for 10 participants)
- from CHF 62 on per person (for 15 participants)
- from CHF 59 on per person (for 20 participants)
- from CHF 57 on per person (for 25 participants)
The prices depend on the number of participants and the choice of menu. We will be happy to offer you the exact prices for your group on request.