Offer Active & sports
Chur Arosa Lenzerheide lift tour
If you'd like to tackle the Arosa Lenzerheide Lift Tour, it's a good idea to arrive the day before in order to reach the first cable car (ski lift) to the Rothorn early the next morning. And if you are already in the area, extending your stay for a second night would be ideal, too. The single trails in and around Arosa and Lenzerheide offer even more options than the trails on the Lift Tour package. That's why we've put together an attractive package including hotel accommodation.
You'll descend over 125 km of single trails over two days, without repeating any stretch. The first day is dedicated to the alpine routes between Lenzerheide and Arosa and ends with the 2,000-metre descent from Hörnli to Chur. You then take the post bus back to Lenzerheide. Day 2 consists of a combination of the many trails on the Brambrüesch near Chur and the Piz Scalottas near Lenzerheide. Both stages can be tackled independently of each other, too.
The first day
Lenzerheide and Arosa are connected not just by cable cars (ski lifts), but also by single trails. Indeed, they form the basis of Day 1 of the Arosa Lenzerheide Lift Tour. Fun, flowing single trails against an alpine backdrop are the central focus. The tour ends in Chur, from where you'll take the post bus back to Lenzerheide.
- distance: 58 km
- difference in altitude downhill: 6715 m
- difference in altitude uphill: 265 m
- mountain railway rides: 7
The second day
Day 2 of the Arosa Lenzerheide Lift Tour has a significantly different character. Single trails are still the focus, but you have many options to choose from at the Brambrüesch that have specially designed and well maintained for bikers. The day ends with a real highlight: a winding descent from Spoina to Lenzerheide on a heavily wooded trail.
- distance: 67 km
- difference in altitude downhill: 6980 m
- difference in altitude uphill: 710 m
- mountain railway rides: 8
Both day stages can be done independently of each other.
- 2 overnight stays in a graubündenBIKE-Hotel including breakfast
- 1 day pass for the mountain railways Arosa Lenzerheide (incl. bike transport) for Bahnentour day 1
- 1 day pass for the mountain railways Arosa Lenzerheide Chur (incl. bike transport) for Bahnentour day 2
- GPS tracks, detailled trail book und exact timetable for the Bahnentour
- NOT included: bus ticket from Chur to Lenzerheide
- Duration: 2 days
- Distance: 125 km
- Downhill: 13695 hm
- Uphill: 975 hm
- good to ride with e-mountainbikes
- CHF 195.00 / Person in double room
- CHF 235.00 / Person in single room