Operating hours & tariffs
Here you will find an overview of our operating hours and tariffs both in summer and in winter.
SPRING / SUMMER / AUTOMN 2023
- Weekend operation: 1. April 2023–4. June 2023
- Public holiday operation: 7. April (Good Friday), 10. April (Easter Monday), 18./19. May (Ascension/Bridge Day), 29. May (Whit Monday)
- Daily: 10. June 2023–22. October 2023
- Weekend operation: 28./29. October and 4./5. November 2023
- Long Saturday: every Saturday, 10. June–26. August 2023, continuous cabel way service until 8 pm
- Monday - Friday 8.30 am–4.30 pm
- Saturday - Sunday 8.30 am–5.00pm
- Every Saturday, 10. June–26.August 2023, continuous cabel way service until 8 pm
In order to reconcile the different interests in the area of the Alpenbikepark Chur, the following times have been defined together with the involved stakeholders:
Ordinary mountain bikes and downhill bikes are transported on the 1st and 2nd sections. On the 2nd section between Känzeli and Brambrüesch, only bikes up to 25 kg can be transported. The Brambus Center on Brambrüesch also has an e-bike charging station available.
Tariffs Summer 2023
- Weekends and public holidays: 2. December 2023–17. December 2023
- Daily: 21. December 2023–17. March 2024
- Weekends and public holidays: 23./24. March 2024 and 29. March until 1. April 2024
- Alpenbikepark: depending on snow and weather conditions into the winter and in the spring from April 6, 2024
- First trip aerial cableway 8.30 am
- Aerial cableway 8.40 am–5.00 pm, every 20 min.
- Ski lift 9.00 am–4.00 pm
- Chairlift 4.00 am–4.00 pm
- Chu-Chu train 8.40 am–4.40 pm
- Final check of the slopes at 4.15 pm, after that the slopes are closed