Alpine city nibbles tour
Guided tour through the old town of Chur with a tasting of different Graubünden specialities
Discover not only the beautiful old town, but also the culinary specialities of Chur! You will taste products from the Alpine Town Line, such as chocolate, nut tarte, Salsiz (uncooked sausage), cheese, Churer Röteli liqueur and special Alpine fragrances.
Private guided tour
- CHF 190 per group (lump sum) for the tour
- Additionally CHF 20 per person for the tastings
- March - November / Tuesday - Saturday
- Flexibel, during shop opening hours / 1.5 - 1.75 hours
- In front of the bank UBS, at the beginning of the Poststrasse
- At least 4 persones per guide
- Maximum 20 persons per guide
- German, English, Italian, French
- Online by mail or telephone at Chur Tourism
- National: invoice (will be sent by e-mail after the event)
- International: by credit card
- No cash payments are accepted
- This tour is not suitable for vegans or people with a nut allergy or lactose intolerance.
- The focus of the tour is on the culinary products and along the way, tidbits of history(s) about the old town. If you would like to be informed in more detail about the history(s) of Chur and also visit the cathedral and other sights, we recommend a guided tour of the old town.
Discover further guided tours
Do you know Chur? Experience 5,000 years of history in 120 minutes and find out more interesting stories on various thematic tours...