Kunstgalerie Weitere Umgebung Chur
Show all 10 images
Armin Zink and Stéphane Lombardi have created a holiday and cultural centre with a special flair in Tschiertschen under the name Aux Losanges. In this beautiful, quiet place in the world, Aux Losanges, converted by Caruso St John Architects with English extravagance and love of the Alps, hosts concerts, readings and lectures, and exhibitions. An exclusive programme of events brings great artists up to Tschiertschen, in the middle of the Graubünden mountains.
The house was built in 1869 as a traditional Walser knitted building and operated as a guesthouse from 1892. From 1951 to 2014 it was known throughout the region as «Cafe Engi». From January 2016 to July 2017, the conversion was carried out by Caruso St John Architects. Under the new name "Aux Losanges", it is now still open for cultural events. In addition, it is also a holiday home and can be rented in the low season from 2 nights and in the high season from 5 nights.
Holidays at Aux Losanges
To the rental conditions
By train to Chur HB, then by Postbus to Tschiertschen.
By car to exit Chur Süd, then direction Lenzerheide. After 2km turn towards Tschiertschen.
Large free parking at the entrance to the village
Enderdorf 47, 7064 Tschiertschen
Responsible for this content Chur Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.