Flexible Snowshoe & Crossblades rental
Miet-Stationen für flexible Miete
Flexible rental of snowshoes and crossblades is possible at the stations listed below; high-quality TSL snowshoes (Symbioz Taxi model), Crossblades (snowshoes for skiing) and poles can be rented at one station and returned to another. This makes snowshoeing on the Dreibündenstein even more comfortable.
- AIS-Sportschule, Tel. +41 81 250 19 46 (valley station Brambrüesch ski lift)
- Mutta Sport, Tel. +41 81 630 15 58 (valley station Feldis chairlift)
- INTERSPORT Balzer, Tel. +41 81 356 25 58 (Portal Churwalden)
- CHF 20 per day (snowshoes and poles)
- CHF 30 per day (Crossblades and poles)
- CHF 15 per day (snowshoes only)
- CHF 25 per day (Crossblades only)
- CHF 5 per day (poles only)
Other snowshoe shops in the region
Crossblades - snowshoes for skiing
The Snowshoe Arena Dreibündenstein is an official partner of Crossblades. With Crossblades you can ascend comfortably in deep snow as with snowshoes, but then you have the advantage that you can also ski - on the slopes, in powder or slush snow. And the Crossblades are also suitable for chairlifts and ski lifts. This makes the snowshoe experience on the Dreibündenstein even more comfortable. And the area around Brambrüesch, Pradaschier and Feldis is ideal for Crossblades tours.
Introductory courses Crossblades
Since handling and riding the Crossblades requires some experience, the AIS sports school on Brambrüesch regularly offers trial tours with Crossblades on Chur's local mountain. Guests receive an introduction on a three-hour tour and then go on a joint Crossblades tour on flat to medium terrain under expert guidance.