Offer Group offers
Guided city tour of Chur with scooter fun on Brambrüesch
Get to know Switzerland's oldest city and then enjoy a fine meal on Chur's local mountain, Brambrüesch, followed by a speedy scooter descent.
Chur is the capital of the canton Graubünden and the oldest town in Switzerland. There is a lot to experience, discover and marvel at. On a personally guided city tour you will experience over 5000 years of settlement history as you stroll through the winding alleys of the old town.
Afterwards, the Chur mountain railways will take you right out of the city up to the Brambrüesch high plateau. In the midst of idyllic mountain summer meadows and with a unique mountain panorama, you enjoy a delicious lunch in the mountain restaurant. After refreshments, the scooter downhill run to the Känzeli middle station promises fun and action.
Show all 5 images
- Personal guided city tour of Chur
- Cableway journey Chur - Känzeli - Brambrüesch
- Lunch menu (3 courses) in the mountain restaurant (drinks not included)
- Scooter ride from Brambrüesch to the Känzeli middle station
- Cableway journey Känzeli - Chur
Restaurants on Brambrüesch & menus
- Group size: from 5 persons
- Duration: 1 day
- During the operating hours of the Chur Cableways: Tuesday-Saturday
Weekend operation: 1. April 2023 - 4. June 2023
Public holiday operation: 7. April (Good Friday), 10. April (Easter Monday), 18./19. May (Ascension/Bridge Day), 29. May (Whit Monday)
Daily: 10. June 2023 - 22. October 2023
The offer can also be booked without a guided tour:
- 5 participants: CHF 120 pro Person
- 15 participants: CHF 91 pro Person
- 25 participants: CHF 93 pro Person
The prices depend on the number of participants and the choice of menu. We will be happy to offer you the exact prices for your group on request.
- For children up to 16 years
Further group offers
Discover our bookable group excursions and team events here. The offers combine culture, activities and enjoyment according to your taste.