Offer Guided city tour
Guided tour of the Old Town
Tour of Switzerland's oldest city, where people already lived 11,000 years ago. Walk from the modern railway station through the bustling centre into the winding alleys of Chur's Old Town and up to the 800-year-old cathedral. Get to know historic Chur.
- CHF 190 per group (1.5 hours)
- CHF 220 per group (2 hours)
- All year round, on request
- 2 or 1.5 hours
- By arrangement
- From 1 until maximum 20 persons per group (guide)
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Online by mail or telephone at Chur Tourism
- National: invoice (will be sent by e-mail after the event)
- International: by credit card
- No cash payments are accepted
If you would also like to visit the cathedral during your tour, please note the opening hours:
Monday - Thursday: 6.00 am to 7.00 pm*.
Friday: 8.00 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
Saturday: 6.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Sunday: 12.00 hrs to 16.30 hrs I 18.00 hrs and 19.00 hrs
*Closed on Tuesdays from 11.45 a.m. to 1.15 p.m.
Please note that during masses (notice board in front of the portal) the cathedral cannot be visited.
Prices until 31 March 2023
- CHF 15 (adults)
- CHF 6 (children 6-15 Jahre)
Prices from 1 April 2023
- Standard: CHF 20 (adults) / CHF 10 (children 6-15 Jahre)
- KulturLegi: CHF 10 (adults) / CHF 5 (children 6-15 Jahre)
- Gästekarte Chur: (adults) / CHF 8 (children 6-15 Jahre)
- Chur Card: CHF 16 (adults) / CHF 8 (children 6-15 Jahre)
- every Wednesday from April til October 2023
- every Saturday of the month, all year round (except, 12 August 2023 -> Chur City Festival)
Time / Duration
- Wednesday 2.30 pm / 2 hours
- Saturday 10 am / 2 hours
Meeting point until 31 March 2023
- Tourist Info, underpass of railway station
Meeting point from 1 April 2023
- Bahnhofplatz, escalator staircase, Chur
Takes place from
- 1 Person
- online or at the Tourist Info
- Credit card (online) or cash at the Tourist Info
Discover more guided tours
Experience 5,000 years of history in 120 minutes and find out more interesting stories on various thematic tours...