Point of interest Alpenstadt Chur
AIS sport school: summer offer
Show all 3 images
The AIS sports school is located at Brambrüesch in the Brambus-Center, directly opposite VIVA berg.baiz. Experience enjoyable and action-packed descents on the 5 km long natural road, which runs from Brambrüesch to Känzeli on a scenic and moderately steep slope:
Bikeboarding / Scooter
Fun for the whole family. Easy to steer and brake. Also ideal for groups, companies and schools.
The Mountainboards are a kind of XL-Skateboards with handbrake. Let it flow...!
For all those who want to enjoy the snowboard feeling also in summer.
In driving technique courses we offer a varied training with mobile elements for beginners to advanced riders. In addition, we create attractive bike tours tailored to your needs and accompanied by us.
Downhill / Freeride
Introductory courses on the downhill tracks in the Alpenbikepark with cornering technique, body centre of gravity shift, braking technique, line selection and much more...
- Single ride: CHF 12.00 (incl. helmet rental)
- Introduction: CHF 10.00 (obligatory for Mountainboard & Dirtsurfer at the 1st time)
- Mountain bike riding technique courses and other offers on request
- Monday: Closed (except for groups by appointment)
- Tuesday - Friday: 12 am - 4 pm *
- Weekend and Holidays: 10 am - 6 pm *
* Reservations for 5 or more people are also accepted outside opening hours.
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.