Offer Guided tour
Hardly any other region in Switzerland has such a diverse contemporary architecture as Graubünden. In Chur, significant buildings have been created in recent years that shape the image of the city.
The focus of this guided tour is on the important contemporary buildings of Chur's city centre. Here, urban planning issues will be discussed, individual buildings visited and references made to historical viewpoints. The tour is organised in cooperation with the Institute for Building in the Alpine Region at the University of Applied Sciences Graubünden in Chur.
Private guided tour
- CHF 190 per group
- all year round, on request
- flexibel / 1.5 hours
- Tourist Info in underpass of the railway station, Chur
- Maximum 25 persons per guide
- German, English, Italian, French
- Online by mail or telephone at Chur Tourism
- With credit-card
- For Swiss companies on request also by invoice possible (sending by mail)
- No cash payments are accepted
Good to know
- guided by Daniel Walser