Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary hiking tour «Dreibündenstein pleasure hike»
The Alpine City is the starting point for the beautiful panoramic hike from Chur's local mountain Brambrüesch over the Dreibündenstein to the mountain village of Feldis. The beautiful panoramic hike leads through an enchanting alpine flora and offers magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. The Dreibündenstein is summit and historical border point at the same time. At 2,160 m, the stone monument marks the common border point of the former three Rhaetian leagues. The summit offers a magnificent panorama over the mountain ranges of the UNESCO World Heritage Tectonic Arena Sardona, the Grisons mountains and far beyond. It is the perfect place to stop, take in the panorama and enjoy a picnic with regional products from the lunch bag.
The descent to Feldis leads you through a rich alpine flora, idyllic forested landscapes, alpine hamlets and the mountain lake of Leg Palus. From Feldis you take the gondola lift to Rhäzüns, crossing the Rheinauen at Rhäzüns at a lofty height with great views of one of the last major natural river landscapes of the Rhine and one of the most intact floodplain landscapes in Switzerland. From Rhäzüns you can take the Rhaetian Railway or the city bus back to Chur.
Show all 7 images
- Starting point: Valley station of the Chur Cableways
- Recommended starting time: between 9am - 10am
- Duration: half day
- Hiking time: appr. 3:30 h (with use of chairlift from Mutta) / appr. 4:10 h (hike to Feldis)
- Distance and ascent altitude difference: 9.2 km (to Mutta), 12.7 km (to Feldis) / 630 m
- Route: Top station of Brambrüesch gondola - Spundis - Furggabüel - Dreibündenstein - Mutta (during operating hours chairlift Mutta-Feldis, otherwise hike to Feldis, appr. 40 minutes longer)
- Children: Recommended from appr. 10 years or as soon as the children can walk a longer distance on their own.
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Aerial cableway ride Chur-Brambrüesch
- Lunch bag with specialities from Graubünden, all products of regional production
- Optional: Chairlift ride Mutta-Feldis (only during operating hours of the chairlift)
- Cableway ride Feldis-Rhäzüns
- Return journey by bus or train from Rhäzüns to Chur
To bring with you
- Drinks and a pocket knife for the picnic
- CHF 89 per person
- CHF 78 per person (with Halffare-Card / GA / Swiss Travel Pass)
- CHF 59 per child (6 - 16 years)
- 11. June - 23. October 2022: Daily
- For indiviudals & groups: 4 days in advance
- With a Geschenkidee voucher by booking request form: 4 working days in advance
Further culinary tours
Explore the Alpine town of Chur and the Rhine Valley on a culinary hike, a culinary bike tour or a culinary snowshoe tour.