Offer Culinary Tour
Culinary hiking tour «Dreibündenstein pleasure hike»
The Alpine City is the starting point for the beautiful panoramic hike from Chur's local mountain Brambrüesch over the Dreibündenstein to the mountain village of Feldis. The attractive round trip ticket includes all cableway journeys as well as the return journey by bus or train back to Chur.
On the historic Dreibündenstein with its breathtaking panorama is the perfect place for a stopover. With our exclusive lunch bag you will not only enjoy the view, but also fine regional products.
The beautiful panoramic hike from Brambrüesch to the Dreibündenstein and on to Feldis leads through an enchanting Alpine flora and offers magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. The Dreibündenstein is summit, plateau and historical border point at the same time. At 2,160 m the stone monument to the freedom fighters of Graubünden marks the common border point of the former three Rhaetian leagues. The plateau offers a magnificent panorama over the mountain ranges of the UNESCO World Heritage Tectonic Arena Sardona, the Grisons mountains and far beyond.
Show all 7 images
- CHF 89 per person
- CHF 78 per person (with Halffare-Card / GA / Swiss Travel Pass)
- CHF 59 per child (6 - 16 years)
- Map with detailed information about the route
- Aerial cableway ride Chur-Brambrüesch
- Lunch bag with specialities from Graubünden, all products of regional production
- Optional: Chairlift ride Mutta-Feldis (only during operating hours of the chairlift)
- Cableway ride Feldis-Rhäzüns
- Return journey by bus or train from Rhäzüns to Chur
- Starting point: Valley station of the Chur Cableways
- Recommended starting time: between 9 - 10am
- Duration: half day
- Hiking time: appr. 3:30 h (with use of chairlift from Mutta) / appr. 4:10 h (hike to Feldis)
- Distance and ascent altitude difference: 9.2 km (to Mutta), 12.7 km (to Feldis) / 630 m
- Route: Top station of Brambrüesch gondola - Spundis - Furggabüel - Dreibündenstein - Mutta (during operating hours chairlift Mutta-Feldis, otherwise hike to Feldis, appr. 40 minutes longer)
- Children: Recommended from appr. 10 years or as soon as the children can walk a longer distance on their own.
- Daily, 11. June - 23. October 2022
- Please note, that reservations must be made at the latest 3 days in advance.