Guest Card Chur
With the guest card you can benefit from the following services at no extra charge:
- Free use of public transport in the TransReno fare network, Zone 1 (2nd Class). Not valid for bikes and dogs. Valid after check-in. Not included: Bernina Express and Glacier Express. In addition, the guest card is not valid if the trains does pass the station Felsberg, Chur West, Chur Altstadt Chur, Wiesental and Haldenstein without stopping.
- One free entry to the Obere Au indoor and outdoor swimming pools or the outdoor swimming pool Sand
- Free entry to the three cantonal museums – Raetian Museum, Graubünden Museum of Natural History, Graubünden Art Museum
- Chur-Brambrüesch cableways: 50% discount for pedestrians. 25% discount for bikers and skiers. To get your ticket please show your guest card at the cableways ticket office. The tickets of the guest cards are valid up to and including 5 pm. The evening rides and the rides on 1 August are not included.
Please note that the included services can change from time to time.
With the guest card you benefit from even more offers in Chur and it's surroundings at a special price.
- 20% discount on Urban Golf Chur
- 20% discount on the rental of the City E-Guide at the Tourist Info
- 20% discount on a public guided tour through the old town
- Reduction on admission to the Cathedral Treasure Museum
Entrance fee adults: CHF 5.- instead of CHF 8.-
- 20% discount on single admission to the Albula Railway Museum
- 20% discount on single admission to the Heidi village Maienfeld
- 10% discount on daily rental for e-bikes and skis at Outside Chur
- Reduction on enuit offers
- CHF 10.00 discount per group on enuit outdoor and indoor games
(incl. AdventureRooms Chur)
- CHF 5.00 discount on the enuit box
- 20% discount on admission to the Viamala Gorge
- 20% discount on admission to the Arosa bear sanctuary
Please note that the discounted services can change from time to time.
Partners of the Guest Card Chur
At the following tourist accomodations, you will get the Guest Card Chur: