Heidi village Maienfeld
Show all 8 images
In Johanna Spyris Heidihaus, in the Heidi village above Maienfeld, visitors from all over the world are taken back to the time of the world-famous children's story Heidi. It was here that the poet Johanna Spyri was inspired to write her novels about Heidi. In the Heidi village, the story of the little, cheerful and nature-loving girl comes alive at the original sites.
The Heidi village offers
- Visit and tour of the "village" of Heidi, from the world-famous Heidi story (on request with guided tour)
- Animal experience (including goats for petting and feeding)
- Village shop with souvenir articles
- Post office with special Heidorf postmark for stamps lovers and Heidi fans
- For bookable offers and events see www.heididorf.ch
- Adults: CHF 13.90
- Children (5-14): CHF 5.90
- Groups from 10 persons: CHF 10.90
The ticket includes the entrance for: Heidi's Mountain Hut, Heidihouse - the original, Johanna Spyris Heidi world, the village school and the whole village.
- 15. March - 15. November from 10 am until 5 pm
- 15. November - 15. March open on selected weekends/days
- Further information on: www.heididorf.ch
Responsible for this content Chur Tourismus.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.